- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spread pecans in crust. In a small bowl, toss chocolate chips in a little flour to coat, then scatter evenly over pecans.
- In a medium bowl, stir together eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, butter, and flour until well combined.
- Pour filling over pecans and chocolate chips.
- Bake until filling is set and crust is browned, about 70 minutes. (If pie browns too quickly, loosely tent with foil.)
- Let cool on a wire rack at least 1 hour. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like