Emeril's-style Fried Rice
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded roasted pork
- 1/2 cup diced shrimp
- 1/2 cup diced Chinese sausage
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups of stir-fry vegetables
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 5 wonton wrappers, julienned, fried until golden brown
Heat the oil in the wok.
Toss in the rice until hot and golden. Toss in the green onions, pork, shrimp, and sausage.
Stir in the garlic, eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil and parsley. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Mound the rice in the center of the vegetables. Garnish with parsley and fried wontons.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page