- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Recipe with the addition of finely chopped green onions for garnish.
Tamarind Glaze Ingredients:
- Combine glaze ingredients and set aside. Slice the duck into thin pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a sauté pan, add the duck, and cook 1 minute.
- Add the ginger, carrots, and cabbage, cook for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the stock, 1 tablespoon of the tamarind glaze, and the cornstarch, work into a smooth paste. Add it to the wok.
- Thoroughly mix in. Spread the pancakes with tamarind glaze.
- Fill up with the duck stir-fry. Roll up like a funnel.
- Drizzle with tamarind and garnish with green onions.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like