- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat the oven 400° F. In an electric mixer, whisk the yeast, water, and oil, together, to form a paste.
- Using a dough hook, add the flour and salt to the paste, mix the dough until the dough comes away from the sides and crawls up the sides of the hook.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and turn the dough into a greased bowl, cover. Let the dough rise until double in size, about 1 hour.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and divide into 4 - 4 oz balls, cover. Let the dough rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Press each dough out into a 10-inch circle about 1/2 -1-inch thick.
- Lightly brush the dough with olive oil. Divide the potatoes into four portions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the each dough with the potatoes, leaving a 1-inch border.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss the red onions with the extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a layer of the red onions on top of the potatoes. Sprinkle each pizza with the grated cheese.
- Drizzle each pizza with the truffle oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is crispy and golden brown. Garnish the pizza with chives.
Makes 6 to 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like