- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oil to medium temperature. Place all ingredients in oil except sugar. Cook on medium temperature for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Take sugar and caramelize in small pan over medium heat almost to burn.
- Turn meat mixture heat to high and add caramelized sugar, stir and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Drain meat thoroughly. Serve with pico de gallo salsa, fresh homemade tortillas, frijoles and margaritas.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like