- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan and line bottom with a parchment paper circle. Wrap outside of pan with aluminum foil to seal out water.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Strain seeds from preserves by pressing through a wire-mesh sieve. Place preserves, chocolate and butter in a double broiler. Heat over medium heat, stirring until melted. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, eggs and flour. Add chocolate mixture. Mix gently.
- Pour into springform pan. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan. Add about 1 inch of water to outside pan, forming a water bath. Bake at 325° F until top is dry and skewer comes out clean, about 45 minutes. If water evaporates, replenish .
- Let cool, unmold and turn upside down. Remove parchment paper. Place on serving plate and dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve individual slices with Raspberry Sauce.
Raspberry Sauce Ingredients:
- Purée all ingredients in food processor. Strain seeds from sauce by pressing through a wire-mesh sieve.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like