- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place buttermilk in one bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt, pepper and baking powder.
- Heat oil to 375° F for frying.
- Dredge onion rings in flour mixture first, then dip in buttermilk. Coat with flour mixture again.
- Place onion rings in hot oil without crowding onion rings. When onion rings are golden brown, remove from oil and drain.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like