Feast Your Eyes Gourmet Catering Grilled Tenderloin of Pork with Papaya Salsa
- 2 1/4 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp grated orange rind
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 (3 lbs) pork tenderloin
- 2 oven-roasted garlic cloves, sliced
- Papaya Salsa (recipe follows)
Mix chipotle powder, paprika, cilantro, thyme, lime juice, orange rind and oil in blender or food processor.
Stud pork with garlic; coat with rub. Grill to internal temperature of 160° F. Let stand 5 minutes.
Slice on diagonal and serve with salsa.
- 1 1/2 cups jalapeño pepper jelly
- 3 ripe papaya, diced
- 6 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 6 Tbsp chopped mint
- 3/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp each yellow and red pepper, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp lime juice, lime zest
Heat jelly until melted. Off heat, mix in remaining ingredients. Let stand 1 hour.Makes 6 cups Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page