- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In mixing bowl mix together crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom and sides of a 9-inch buttered pie pan. Bake five to eight minutes until lightly browned and set. Cool on rack while you prepare filling.
- For filling : whisk together in large bowl the egg yolks, condensed milk, lime juice and zest. Pour into pie shell and bake 10 minutes until filling is just set. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate until cold.
- For topping: In electric mixer beat cream with powdered sugar until almost stiff.
- To serve cut pie in wedges. Garnish with a dollop of cream and a slice of key lime.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like