- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place oatmeal in 350° F oven for 10 minutes.
- Add Rice Krispies and raisins. Mix and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add peanuts and chopped dried fruit.
- Heat butter, peanut butter and marshmallows in a large pot, stirring until all melted. Add dry ingredients. Mix; pour into 9 x 13-inch pan and pat gently until flat. Invert; cut into 20 pieces. Wrap with plastic wrap.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like