- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- 1 oz slice canned pate de foie gras
- Wipe four 12-ounce fillets of beef with a damp cloth.
- Press a 2 inch cookie cutter into top of each fillet, cutting about halfway through. Take a sharp, pointed knife and cut out circle made by cookie cutter.
- Place in each indentation: a 1 ounce slice of canned pate de foie gras.
- Cover with cutout circle of fillet and press into place.
- Sprinkle each fillet with a little freshly ground pepper.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Broil to your taste and sprinkle with salt after fillets are cooked.
- Serve with a garnish of watercress.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like