- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Drop rotini pasta into boiling water and cook al dente (approximately 10 minutes).
- While pasta is cooking, in a sauté pan, heat a vegetable/oil (80/20 blend, if available), and when it begins to smoke lightly, toss in shrimp, scallops, red and yellow bell peppers. (Hint: This will work best if you use a nonstick pan.)
- Once this is partially cooked, deglaze shrimp, scallops, red and yellow peppers with the white wine.
- Let cook 4 to 5 minutes over low heat, then add the 4 ounces seeded and diced tomato. sauté white onion and chopped garlic until opaque.
- Add 2 cups chicken broth. Let chicken broth reduce by one-third, then add 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- Cook and stir 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss rotini pasta in mixture.
- For an au gratin color, place two balls of fresh mozzarella cheese (thinly sliced) across top of pasta. Place in oven on broil. Serve immediately.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like