- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Sauté onion with raw corn kernels in oil over medium heat 10 minutes.
- Add white wine, sweet potatoes, 4 cups chicken stock, herbs, ginger and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add half-and-half and simmer 5 minutes longer. Pour into blender and blend well. Add up to 1 cup more stock if needed to thin soup. Strain soup. Add cooked celery, potatoes and corn kernels.
- Serve in cups or soup bowls and garnish with chopped chives or croutons.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like