- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Dice celery stalks, onions and jalapeños. Cut Velveeta into cubes.
- In a large saucepan place the chicken broth, celery, onions, garlic salt, and white pepper. Cook over high heat for 10 minutes, or until the mixture reduces and thickens slightly.
- In a blender or food processor place the broth and the cheese. Purée them together until the mixture is smooth.
- Return the pureed mixture to the saucepan and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced peppers and mix them in well.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and warm flour tortillas.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like