- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Remove onions from water, shaking off any excess. Place rings into the flour and coat evenly. In a small bowl, combine eggs and milk. Mix thoroughly. Place floured rings into egg wash and coat well. Remove from egg wash, and place into bread crumbs, coating evenly. Shake off excess.
- Heat oil to 350° F. Place onion rings in a fry basket, and fry in hot oil for three minutes or until golden brown and fully cooked. Remove from oil and drain well.
- In a small container, combine kosher salt, onion powder, garlic powder, coarse black pepper and celery salt. Mix thoroughly. Sprinkle salt mixture (called Hard Rock Cafe seasoning) over hot onion rings. Serve immediately.
- Served as an appetizer or side dish, serving size depends upon personal preference.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like