- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add olive oil; stir. Add onions, garlic. When onions become soft and translucent, sprinkle in flour a little at a time, stirring constantly. Slowly add chicken consommé, followed by heavy cream, lemon juice, Liquid Smoke, chicken base, Tabasco, sugar, white pepper, grated Romano cheese and sour cream. Chill mixture.
- When mixture is chilled, add chopped artichokes, spinach and chicken.
- Spoon 10 ounces of mixture into a ramekin or microwave-safe crock. Top with 2 tablespoons of a combination of shredded Monterey jack and Cheddar. Repeat with remaining mixture. Microwave mixture 2 1/2 minutes to heat through and melt cheeses.
- Place one ramekin in center of serving plate. Surround with chips. Serve with a small bowl of salsa and a dollop of sour cream on the dip. Repeat with remaining mixture.
Makes 4 quarts
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like