- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Use a large saucepan to cook pasta following the directions on the package, then drain.
- Combine milk, velveeta, cheddar cheese, jack cheese, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in the same saucepan, and heat over low heat for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Add pasta and roasted pepper to the pan, and then toss to coat pasta.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley in small bowl.
- Pour pasta into a serving bowl and then sprinkle parmesan breadcrumbs over the top.
Makes 4 to 6
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like