- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and sugar. Blend in shortening with a fork until mixture is fine.
- Add milk and stir until just mixed. Add raisins and mix. Add cinnamon and mix until swirled through batter.
- Do not mix batter any more than you have to. Scrape batter onto well floured surface. Flour top and pat down with hands until 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with 2-inch cutter and place on greased baking pan. Bake at 400° F for 10-15 minutes Until golden brown. Frost with powdered sugar icing.
Makes 24 biscuits
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like