- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Pound chicken and season each breast with salt and pepper. Top chicken with spinach, red pepper, goat cheese, Parmesan, salt and pepper, to taste. Roll chicken with ingredients inside. Lightly dust each piece of chicken with flour.
- Whisk eggs and milk in bowl. Roll chicken in milk-egg mix.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley, Romano, garlic, salt and pepper in a separate bowl. Roll chicken in bread crumb mixture.
- Heat skillet to low-medium and add olive oil. Lightly sauté the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like