- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Remoulade Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 large ripe tomato, sliced thin
- To make sauce: In a medium bowl, blend mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, parsley, green onions, capers, chopped garlic and hot pepper sauce.
- To make sandwiches: In a large bowl, coat the shrimp with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the Creole spice. Grill or broil the shrimp, turning once, until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Cut loaf vertically into four 6-inch pieces, then cut each piece horizontally not quite all the way through. If desired, pull out some of the bread and discard. Brush the inside of each piece with the remaining 4 tablespoons oil and rub the oil-coated bread with garlic halves. Toast the bread until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Let the bread cool slightly, then layer lettuce, tomato and shrimp on each piece. Top with Remoulade Sauce and close sandwiches, or pass it in a sauceboat at the table.
- NOTE: If Cuban bread isn't available, use French bread.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like