- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a heavy saucepan, combine vinegar, ginger and garlic and heat until lightly simmering. Add brown sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, completely dissolving the sugar before adding more. Pour liquid into a large container. (It should be large enough to accommodate the steaks with space between each one.) Add the pineapple juice and soy sauce to the mixture. Whisk thoroughly until all ingredients are well-incorporated. Refrigerate until cold (it is important not to pour marinade over steaks while it is still warm).
- When marinade has chilled, add the rib-eye steaks to the container. Push the steaks down so they're covered with marinade. Cover the container airtight and place in refrigerator for 4 days, turning the rib-eyes each day.
- When steaks are ready, turn grill to high and allow to get very hot. Reduce heat to medium-high. If cooking over charcoal or wood, allow enough time for the coals or wood to get "white hot," then spread the coals/wood evenly throughout the grill. Drain steaks from marinade. Place rib-eyes on the grill and cook to desired temperature, 4 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Per serving: 652 calories (percent of calories from fat, 50), 31 grams protein, 50 grams carbohydrates, 1 gram fiber, 36 grams fat, 111 milligrams cholesterol, 1,544 milligrams sodium/p>
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like