- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Swordfish Marinade Ingredients:
Teriyaki Marinade Ingredients:
- Cut peppers, onion and zucchini into 1-inch square pieces. Cut meats into 1-inch cubes. Keep separate.
- Mix together ingredients for swordfish marinade and place in refrigerator.
- Mix together ingredients for teriyaki marinade and place in refrigerator.
- Put kabobs together by starting with cherry tomato. Alternate with meats and vegetables, ending with another tomato. Submerge in appropriate marinade for 20-30 minutes. Cook on medium hot broiler or charcoal grill 8-10 minutes for swordfish and beef, and 12-14 minutes for chicken.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like