Horizon Casino Resort Fisherman's Fettuccine Bodega Bay
- 7 oz cooked al dente fettuccine pasta
- 2 oz (3 each) 16/20 prawns
- 2 oz (3 each) scallops
- 1 oz clarified butter
- 2 oz quartered button mushroom
- 2 oz blanched broccoli
- 2 oz blanched cauliflower
- 2 oz (1 each) lobster tail, diced
- 2 oz red bell pepper
- 1/4 oz minced garlic
- 1/4 oz mixed shallots
- 8 large mussels or clams
- 1 oz white wine
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- Garnish: fresh parsley and basil
Put clarified butter into pan. Add prawns, scallops and lobster and sauté until medium well.
Add cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms and peppers. Add garlic and shallots.
Deglaze with white wine. Add heavy whipping cream. Add cooked pasta.
In another pan, mix clam juice and mussels and simmer until open. Season with pepper, salt shallots and fresh garlic.
Put pasta on plate and garnish with mussels and fresh basil and parsley.Makes 4 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page