- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Put clarified butter into pan. Add prawns, scallops and lobster and sauté until medium well.
- Add cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms and peppers. Add garlic and shallots.
- Deglaze with white wine. Add heavy whipping cream. Add cooked pasta.
- In another pan, mix clam juice and mussels and simmer until open. Season with pepper, salt shallots and fresh garlic.
- Put pasta on plate and garnish with mussels and fresh basil and parsley.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like