- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat kettle; add oil. When hot, add sausage. sauté until crisp.
- Add vegetables and sauté until tender. Stir well.
- Add chicken and sauté about 2 minutes.
- Add seasonings, garlic Purée and chicken base. Cook approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add and stir the diced tomatoes well. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add and stir in the white rice well. Cook for 2 minutes. Place in large cooking dish or rectangular baking pan (9 x 13-inch). Cover pan with foil. Place in oven at 350° F for 20 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Serve hot. To re-heat, place in microwave or sauté pan.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like