- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat pan, add oil and andouille and render fat. Add onions, celery, garlic, corn and seasonings and sweat vegetables. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Whisk eggs and cream, add cooled andouille/vegetable mixture. Add diced cornbread to cream mixture allow to soak for 20 minutes.
- Add mixture to 1/2 sheet hotel pan and cover with foil. Cook pudding for 40 to 50 minutes or until set.
- Cut into 4 x 4-inch squares. Yield: 1 (2-inch) 1/2 sheet pan.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like