- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place the diced potatoes in a medium pot, cover with 2 inches of cold water, and generously season with salt. Over high heat bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium, and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and heat the oil. Add the onion and celery and cook for 10 minutes, until the onions are soft.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the red and green peppers, and red pepper flakes, and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook until they are just heated through, about 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like