- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Salmon: Butterfly and lay out 8 ounce salmon filet. Pound out with mallet until 1/4 inch thick, salt and pepper. Mix Roquefort cheese, Japanese bread crumbs and cayenne pepper; spread on salmon. Roll salmon into a tube.
- Lay out bacon; roll salmon filet with bacon and tie off with string. Slice into four (2 oz.) portions, roll in flour and sear in hot pan with olive oil. Finish in oven at 350° F for three minutes.
- Roquefort Shallot B?chamel: Take flour and oil, cook in pan to form a light roux. Add shallots, then 1 quart cream; add 1/2 cup Roquefort cheese and mix well. Cook until lightly thickened.
- Spinach: Heat sauté pan until smoking hot, add olive oil and shallots and sauté for 15 seconds, then add 4 cups spinach. sauté briefly and salt and pepper to taste.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like