- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Split prawns lengthwise with a sharp knife, without completely separating the halves.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter with the crushed garlic, salt + pepper and brush the prawns with it. Chill for 30 min under refrigeration.
- Seed and chop the bell peppers and slice the mushrooms. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a lrg non-stick frying pan, sauté peppers and mushrooms for a few minutes and remove to a dish.
- Place prawns in the frying pan (cut side down) and fry for 2-3 min (in batches if necessary). Drizzle the brandy over them and ignite it.
- When the flame dies down, add the cream + veggies and simmer for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
- To Serve: Serve 5 prawns per person with an equal amt of veggies and sauce over toast points lightly brushed with garlic-infused olive oil or garlic butter.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like