- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Melt butter in 8-inch saucepan. Add flour and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- In a 12-inch saucepan, combine milk and chicken base; bring to boil. Pour hot milk mixture into reserved flour/butter mixture and whisk until smooth. Cook over medium heat until mixture just starts to bubble, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, strain and discard any lumps. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add scallops and shrimp; cook until almost cooked through. Add mushrooms and green onions and cook until mushrooms are just limp and seafood is cooked through. Drain off excess liquid.
- Add reserved sauce and Parmesan cheese and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until mixture is heated through. Divide mixture among 4 individual 2-cup casseroles or one 8- to 10-cup casserole. Top with Swiss cheese and broil until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Makes 4 servings. Source: Il Girasole - Delray Beach, Florida/p>
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like