- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Cut the lamb into thin strips. Combine with the marinade ingredients. Marinate the lamb for 25 minutes.
- While the lamb is marinating, prepare the sauce and other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat the wok over medium-high to high heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic. Stir-fry until aromatic (about 30 seconds).
- Add the lamb. Stir-fry very briefly, until the lamb changes color (1 to 2 minutes).
- Add the sauce. Bring to a boil. Stir in the green onions. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired. Stir-fry for 1 more minute, or until the sauce is absorbed. Remove from the heat, stir in the sesame oil, and serve.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like