- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Lightly toast both halves of the hamburger bun, face down. Set aside.
- Separate the beef into two even portions, and form each half into a thin patty slightly larger than the bun.
- Lightly salt each patty and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on the first side. Flip the patties over and place two slices of cheese on top of each one. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Build the burger in the following stacking order from the bottom up: bottom bun, dressing, tomato, lettuce, beef patty with cheese, onion slice, beef patty with cheese, top bun.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like