- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Boil pasta until al dente (cooking time will probably be less than package directions, so test for doneness). Drain. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat; add chicken and sauté 2 to 3 minutes until nearly done.
- Add Alfredo Sauce, spinach, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Cook, stirring, until cheese is melted and sauce is heated through. Toss with pasta and garnish with chopped parsley.
Alfredo Sauce Ingredients:
- In a pot over medium heat, place water, half-and-half, cream and garlic and bring almost to a boil. In a separate bowl, combine flour and oil to make a paste.
- Add 1/4 cup of hot cream mixture to the paste, and stir until smooth. Add paste to cream sauce in pot, whisking, until sauce thickens. If necessary to smooth out sauce, purée in a blender or food processor. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Makes 3 cups.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like