- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Butter and flour an 8-inch baking pan.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl placed in a pot of barely simmering water. Remove from the heat and add the melted butter and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Mix the flour and nuts until they are evenly dispersed.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the eggs and sugar until it is thick enough to form ribbons. Gently fold in the melted chocolate mixture until incorporated. Fold in the flour and nut mixture and pour into the prepared baking pan. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean (about 25 minutes). Remove from the oven.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like