- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Cabbage Mix Ingredients:
- Make dressing first so it's ready to toss on vegetables as soon as they are shredded.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, garlic, pepper and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the carrots and cabbage. Immediately pour dressing over cabbage mix and toss until all vegetables are well-coated. Cover bowl and refrigerate until vegetables wilt just a little, about 15 minutes. (The flavors blend even better if slaw marinates in refrigerator for about 1 hour.)
- Toss again before serving to redistribute any dressing that has settled in the bottom of the bowl.
= Makes 16
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like