- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Remove lobster from shell and cut the meat into 1-inch chunks. Save the shell and put it into a 350 degree F oven for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan over medium heat and sauté the lobster until the meat is white and firm. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Irish Whiskey to the corner of the pan and agitate until the flame is out.
- Add cream to the pan. Heat until it reduces slightly and is lightly thickened.
- When reduced, spoon the lobster and sauce back into the shell for presentation. Serve with steamed seasonal vegetables.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like