- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a large bowl mix chicken, soup, tomatoes and chile and tapioca. Tear 2 or 3 tortillas into pieces and line the bottom of a 5-quart crockpot.
- Add 1/3 of the chicken mixture; top with 1/3 of the onion and cheese. Repeat layers of tortillas, chicken mixture, onion and cheese two more times.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours.
- NOTE: For a smaller 3-quart crockpot make 1/2 recipe.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like