Lone Star Steakhouse Amarillo Cheese Fries and Dip
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle (1 cup) ranch salad dressing
- 1 (1.25 oz.) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (32 oz.) package frozen spicy French fries, prepared as directed
- 4 strips crisply-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack or Colby cheese
Combine ranch dressing and taco seasoning; set aside.
Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly over fries on the baking sheet. Return fries to hot oven until cheese has melted.
Serve fries with ranch dressing sauce for dipping.Makes 6 to 8 Source:
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
Print This Page