- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Cream Cheese Filling Ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour a 12 x 18-inch jellyroll pan.
- To prepare the cream cheese filling: In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add egg and beat well. Add flour and beat until incorporated. Set aside.
- In a medium-size saucepan over low heat, melt butterscotch chips and the butter, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat and beat in brown sugar until well blended. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs one at a time into the butterscotch mixture. Add vanilla extract. Add dry ingredients, beating until well combined. Stir in walnuts. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
- Drop the cream cheese mixture by teaspoonsful over the batter. Using a small knife, swirl the cream cheese mixture by teaspoonsful over the batter. Using a small knife, swirl the cream cheese into the batter, forming a decorative pattern. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of pan comes out with moist crumbs attached. Do not overbake. Allow to cool to room temperature, or overnight, before cutting and serving.
Makes 24 (3-inch) brownies
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like