- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place flounder filet skin side down on a greased baking pan and fold the ends under. Top with 1 Tbsp of butter, white wine, and salt and pepper to taste. Place in 350° F oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until flounder is thoroughly cooked.
- In hot pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, rock shrimp, crayfish tails, leeks, and grape tomatoes for two minutes. Add Chardonnay sauce and bring to a simmer. Gradually incorporate 1 Tbsp of butter into the sauce and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes or until seafood is firm, yet tender and cooked all the way through.
- Heat pasta and place in pasta bowl or on a large plate. Place the flounder on top of the pasta and top with sauce. Garnish with fried spinach and lemon wedge.
Chardonnay Sauce Ingredients:
- Reduce shallots and wine by half. Add crab stock and reduce by half again. Slowly stir in heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes and then slowly incorporate butter and season with salt and pepper. Reserve for main dish.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like