- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. sauté the onion and pepper until onion is translucent.
- Add the chicken and the rice and sauté for another 3 to 5 minutes. Add the wine and cook, stirring frequently, until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Reduce the heat to medium and, stirring constantly, add the broth one cup at a time. Wait until each cup of the broth is incorporated into the rice mixture before adding the next cup (about 4 to 5 minutes for each cup). When all of the broth is incorporated, the risotto mixture should have an even, creamy consistency.
- Fold in remaining butter and cheese. Season with black pepper, and serve immediately.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like