- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oil and butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat. Sauté the carrots and onions, then stir in the sausage and ground beef.
- Continue to cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until done, then drain the mixture.
- Stir in the wine and heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered until all the wine has evaporated. Stir in the tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano, and heat again to boiling.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Toss with one pound of penne pasta, garnish with parsley and Parmesan and serve.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like