- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Melt butter in skillet. sauté pancetta and onion until onions are transparent. Add shrimp. Cook 3 to 4 minutes. Season with pepper.
- In a bowl, lightly whisk whipping cream and eggs.
- Reheat pasta in boiling water, drain and add to skillet. Add egg-and-cream mixture and Romano cheese. Turn down heat and toss ingredients until sauce slightly thickens.
- Divide into 6 pasta bowls. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like