- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Melt 1 cup chopped Frango Mints (original flavor) in a double boiler.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat in 24 oz of softened cream cheese and 1 cup sugar.
- Add 2 eggs at low speed, then beat in the melted Frango Mints.
- Add 1/3 cup whipping cream and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Blend well.
- Spread evenly over the crust. Bake at 350° F for 35 minutes.
- The center will be slightly shaky when you remove it from the oven. Place it on a wire rack, and the center will firm as it cools. At this point you may either freeze it or wait until it cools completely, then glaze it.
- Mix 1/4 tsp plain gelatin with 1 Tbsp ice cold water.
- Melt 4 chopped Frango Mints and let them cool slightly.
- Stir into the gelatin mixture.
- Add 1/2 cup sour cream and a speck of salt.
- Spread over the cold Frango Mint Cheesecake.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like