- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Chop Frango mint chocolates and melt.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water in saucepan and cook until sugar is dissolved and mixture is a little syrupy.
- Combine gelatin and 1 tablepsoon water. Add to hot syrup. Pour syrup slowly into melted Frango mint chocolates, stirring briskly. Return chocolate mixture to pan. Add egg yolks, one at a time, to mixture in pan. Heat gently, stirring constantly for about one minute. Remove pan from heat. Cool mixture; add brandy. Fold in egg whites that have been beaten to soft peaks. Whip cream. Fold into mixture. Chill until mousse is slightly firm.
- Serve chilled. Spoon into sherbet dish. Garnish each serving with 1 teaspoon whipped cream and 1 teaspoon grated Frango mint chocolates or 1/2 teaspoon Frango mint liqueur.
Makes 6 to 8
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like