- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Beat the egg and then combine it with 1 cup water in a small, shallow bowl. Stir well. Then, combine the flour, salt, Accent, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder in a one gallon size zip lock bag. Pound each of the breast filets with a mallet until about 1/4-inch thick. Trim each breast filet into bite sized pieces.
- Next, coat each piece with the flour mixture by shaking in the zip lock bag. Then, remove and dredge each nugget in the egg mixture, coating well. Then return each nugget to the flour/seasoning mixture. Shake to coat.
- Put nuggets, bag and all, in the freezer for at least an hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining egg mixture. After freezing, repeat the "coating" process.
- Then, Preheat oven and large cookie sheet to 375° F. Deep fry the chicken McNuggets at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
- (Cook only about 9 at a time.) Drain on paper towels 3-5 minutes. Next, place deep-fried nuggets on preheated cookie sheet in oven and bake another 5-7 minutes.
- Finally, serve with your favorite McDonald's dipping sauce.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like