- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Beat the egg and then combine it with 1 cup water in a small, shallow bowl. Stir.
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper, Accent, onion powder and garlic powder in a one gallon size zip lock bag.
- Pound each of the breast filets with a mallet until about 1/4-inch thick. Trim each breast filet until it is round.
- Coat each filet with the flour mixture by shaking in the zip lock bag.
- Remove and dredge each filet in the egg mixture, coating well. Then return each filet to the flour/seasoning mixture. Shake to coat. Put filets, bag and all, in the freezer for at least an hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining egg mixture.
- After freezing, repeat the "coating" process.
- Deep fry the chicken filets at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
- As the chicken is frying, toast the buns using the standard method described in cooking regular hamburgers.
- On the crown side of the bun, apply 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture, followed by 1/4 cup chopped iceberg lettuce. Then top with the cooked chicken patty, and the heel of the bun.
- Wrap tightly in a 12x16 piece of waxed paper, and let stand 6-8 minutes.
- Microwave on high, individually, for 15 seconds and serve.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like