- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Roasted mushrooms Ingredients:
Southwest Stuffed Baked Potatoes Ingredients:
- Roasted mushrooms: Combine all mushrooms in a large roasting pan with all ingredients. Stir well. Roast at 375° F for about 45 minutes, stirring frequently to assure even cooking. Mushrooms should be well caramelized. If they are overcooked, cover with foil briefly.
- Pozole: Bring everything except chiles to a simmer. Remove some of the hot liquid and pour over the chiles; purée and pour through the chinos back into the pozole. Simmer slowly for about 4 hours. When finished cooking, the stew should be a nice brown color and slightly thickened. You may need to add a little water. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Southwest Stuffed Baked Potatoes: Rub potatoes with oil, season with salt and bake for 60 minutes at 400° F.
- Boil chorizo in water for 10 minutes. Drain well and break up.
- Trim tops and bottom of the potatoes. Scoop insides into a mixing bowl. Using a paddle, mix in with the sour cream, butter, salt and cheese. Remove from the mixing machine and fold in by hand the chorizo, green onions and chiles. Do not over-mix.
- Stuff the potatoes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like