- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Soak the corn husks in room temperature water for 45 minutes. Pat dry.
- Stir together flour, sugar, and salt. Slowly add to the warm water. Hand mix until dough becomes stiff. Divide dough into 12 balls.
- In blender, blend tomatoes, garlic, onions and chiles.
- Sauté sauce in the canola oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken to sauce and simmer until heated thoroughly.
- Shape each dough ball into a boat shape and place on husk. Fill boat with mix. Pinch closed and then wrap completely in husk. Repeat for all twelve husks.
- Steam for 45 minutes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like