- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Combine honey, brandy and lemon juice in a non-porous glass dish or bowl. Mix together and add pineapple. Coat well with marinade mixture. Cover dish and marinate n refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly oil grate. Remove pineapple from dish or bowl, discarding any leftover marinade. Place pineapple wedges directly on rack or in a basket and grill for about 10 minutes, turning, until pineapple is hot and caramelized.
- Cook's notes and tips: This is a perfect dessert to serve for guests watching their weight. For those who want a richer version, add a large scoop of Hagan-Daz Dulce de Leche ice cream.
- The marinade mixture can be made several hours before entertaining and add the pineapple at least 1 hour before serving. Do not use a metal pan for this marinade. Cover and refrigerate.
- Buy a ripe pineapple (center leaf will come out if its ripe). Standing pineapple upright, peel rind with a sharp Chef's knife, peeling about 1/4 inch off fruit. Then core the center and quarter the pineapple into four wedges.
- Place two wedges in small bowl; with ice cream in the center. Garnish with fresh sprigs of mint.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like