- Yields: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch glass baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place ground beef in a large mixing bowl. Add celery, onion, green bell pepper, V-8 juice, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, cheeses, black pepper, cumin, onion powder, basil, oregano and salt.
- Knead mixture until ingredients are well-blended. Shape into a loaf.
- Set loaf into prepared pan. Add water surrounding loaf, enough to reach one-fourth of the way up the sides of the pan. Bake meatloaf for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until done.
- NOTE: Mr. B's uses unseasoned bread crumbs made by grinding up dried pieces of French or Italian bread. Home cooks who don't own a grinder can make crumbs from dried bread using a blender or a grater or substitute store bought crumbs.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like